Travel Document (VZ)
- Passenger must present Thai National Identification Card; Thai Driving License; Thai Governor Identification Card; Thai Passport or Thai Seaman Book. The copy of mentioned documents shall NOT be accepted.
- Travel document shown in the electronic devices will NOT be accepted.
- If the above document was expired/incomplete, passenger must report to the police station then present the notification along with expired/incomplete travel document to be able to travel.
- Monk passenger can present the original Monk Identity Book as the travel document.
- Passenger who has changed name/last name must present Certificate of Personal Name Change. The copy of mentioned documents shall be accepted in which the owner must sign to certify for true copy. The certificate shown in electronic devices shall NOT be accepted.
- Passenger with disabilities can use identity card issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The document must be valid in good condition. The copy of document shall NOT be accepted.
- Passenger age between 14 days – below 7 years old must present an Original Birth Certificate or the original copy of Birth Certificate that issued by Civil Registration Section or Passport. In case traveling with the guardian of at least 18 years old, the letter of consent from parent is required with copy of father’s or mother’s ID card in which the owner must sign to certify for true copy and the document must be attached with the letter of consent along with an Original Birth Certificate or the original copy of Birth Certificate that issued by Civil Registration Section.
- Child passenger aged over 7 years old must use the Thai Identification Card or Passport instead of the birth certificate.
- Identification card issued by a private organization or various associations Which is assigned to exercise administrative power, such as professional cards issued by the association And various institutions Such as a tour guide card Medical identification card Student card - student Do not accept travel.
- For Non-Thai passengers (Alien Residence) can travel with Non-Thai Identification Card or Thai driving license or Work permit in Thailand but follow the instruction of each card that Require Government to allow passenger to travel. However, passengers may travel back to the area shown in the Non-Thai Identification Card without showing document issued by Thai Government to allow passenger to travel.
- For international passengers can travel with Passport or Thai driving license or Work permit in Thailand which in good condition and has not expired. Only Copy of passport, Foreign driving license or foreign identity card does not accept for travel. If the passport is kept at the embassy for a visa, passengers can use a copy of the passport together with the embassy letter or the receipt of the visa (original) stating that the passenger's passport is at the embassy to travel which passenger must sign a certified copy on the copy of the passport as well.
- APEC Business Travel Card which issued by Thai Government Agency in which the document must be valid in good condition. The copy of mentioned documents NOT be accepted.
- Pregnant passenger between 28 weeks to 32 weeks at the date of departure are required to present a medical certificate with the notation "Fit to Travel" and indicate gestation age. The validity period of the medical certificate should be within 7 days from date of issuance.
- Passengers who has undergone surgery by medial operate which is Cosmetic/Plastic surgery or Major surgery shall present a doctor’s certificate that mentioned confirming of FIT TO TRAVEL or FIT TO FLY also declare state of health condition with any remark or special needed (if any) which certificate shall have validity date within 7 days from issued date.
- Travel documents Must be in perfect condition And has not expired Accepting travelers only for those who hold passports
- Passports must be valid for more than 6 months. Exceptions may apply in certain countries with clear requirements. Other travel documents such as visa (visa), return/onward tickets, sufficient fund, accommodation, and/or health requirements must be completed as required by International Air Transport Association and Travel Document requirement from Ministry of Health on travel date.
- Child passenger aged 14 days to 12 years old who do not travel with a parents or legal guardian must have a consent letter from a parent or legal guardian, the consent letter must attach a copy of the ID card of the father or mother or a legal guardian That has been certified true copy attached to the consent letter.
- Child passenger aged 14 days to 12 years old who do not travel with a parents or legal guardian must travel with guardian of at least 18 years old and have a consent letter from a parent or legal guardian, the consent letter must attach a copy of the ID card of the father or mother or a legal guardian That has been certified true copy Attached to the consent letter.
Travel Document (VJ)
For flights in Vietnam:
All passengers (including children, accompanied by adults) must present their identity card in compliance with the airline safety regulations. The identity document type, with the following images, will be accepted with valid conditions. (Not expired):
- ID card
- Announcement of the Armed Forces Certification
- National Council membership card
- Party membership card
- Journalist card
- Driver's license
- Airline security control card
- Vietnam Airlines Identification Card
- Individual certificates have been adopted by the police, residential district
- Birth certificate (for children 14 years and older)
- Birth certificate certification (For babies under 1 month)
For foreign passengers, must present a passport or ID card from the Department of Foreign Affairs. Passed by the consul of the passenger There is a picture and sealed and describes the lost passport of the passenger, certified by the local police.
For international flights: Passengers making documents for international flight procedures must present a passport document or travel document or other valuable documents. Legal entry (passport) In the case that the child does not have a passport himself Is the name, date / month / year of birth and the picture of the child written and placed on the passport of the legal representative, such as father , mother , stepfather, stepmother or parents