Due to the escalation of the pandemic that hauled domestic travels, Thai Vietjet announces to automatically extend the validity of current ticket credit (credit shell) until December 31, 2021.
The airline offers the credit shell as a convenient way for passengers to keep ticket credit for future use. Passengers who had completed filing claim forms to receive credit shell for flight scheduled departure since April 1, 2021, formerly credit valid for 90 days, will automatically get credit validity extended until December 31, 2021, without any further action needed.
Recently, the airline has offered service recovery options to passengers holding domestic flight tickets traveling from July 1 - August 31, 2021, following the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand's (CAAT) announcement on travel suspension to further prevent the spread of COVID-19. Passengers may choose one of the following options;
1. Free change of flight date for one time. New travel date must be by December 31, 2021 (Black-out dates: August 12 – 15; October 13 and 23 – 25; November 18 – 21; December 4 – 6, 10 – 12, and 25 – 31, 2021) and subject to flight availability. Rerouting is not applicable. Or
2. Keeping the value of the ticket as Credit Shell, which extended validity to until December 31, 2021
Passengers may contact the airline to seek support as mentioned above (at least 72 hours prior to departure time), via the following channels:
1. Passengers, who booked ticket via airline’s website www.vietjetair.com, can self-change flight conveniently through ‘Manage Booking’ feature on the airline’s website
2. By E-Form here
3. By Line: @Thaivietjet and social media live chat
4. By email: email@example.com
Thai Vietjet is looking forward to resuming our domestic network and seeing our passengers enjoy flying again soonest right after the lockdown. We wish our passengers stay safe and in good health during this difficult time. We will continue remaining all possible contact channels and policies to best support our valued customers.