Bangkok, 26 January 2021 – Thai Vietjet announces additional support to passengers who have booked its Thai domestic tickets and made payments before January 1, 2021 with travel date between 1 – 28 February 2021, may choose 1 one of the supports as following:
1. One-time changing the travel date free of charge (fare difference applicable if any). New travel date must be by April 30, 2021 and subject to flight availability. Rerouting is not applicable. Request needs to be made at least 24 hours prior to departure.
2. Keeping the value of the ticket as Credit Shell, which is valid for 3 months from the original travel date. Request needs to be made at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Affected passengers, who wish to contact the airline in advance as advised above for their travel amendment, may choose 1 one of the below channels to contact the Customer Service Center:
1. By E-Form: https://bit.ly/2L6Yv4z (Recommended Channel)
2. By Contact Center: +662-089-1909
3. By Line: @Thaivietjet
4. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thai Vietjet is committed to providing the highest level of safety for its passengers. The airline has been strictly performing aircraft disinfection daily throughout its fleet in compliance with Thai Ministry of Public Health, plus performing cleaning and disinfection its company premises to reduce potential risk to the staff to ensure passengers wellbeing.