- Passenger must present Thai National Identification Card; Thai Driving License; Thai Governor Identification Card; Thai Passport or Thai Seaman Book. The copy of mentioned documents shall NOT be accepted.
- Travel document shown in the electronic devices will NOT be accepted.
- If the above document was expired/incomplete, passenger must report to the police station then present the notification along with expired/incomplete travel document to be able to travel.
- Monk passenger can present the original Monk Identity Book as the travel document.
- Passenger who has changed name/last name must present Certificate of Personal Name Change. The copy of mentioned documents shall be accepted in which the owner must sign to certify for true copy. The certificate shown in electronic devices shall NOT be accepted.
- Passenger with disabilities can use identity card issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The document must be valid in good condition. The copy of document shall NOT be accepted.
- Passenger age between 14 days – below 7 years old must present an Original Birth Certificate or the original copy of Birth Certificate that issued by Civil Registration Section. In case traveling with the guardian of at least 18 years old, the letter of consent from parent is required with copy of father’s or mother’s ID card in which the owner must sign to certify for true copy and the document must be attached with the letter of consent along with an Original Birth Certificate or the original copy of Birth Certificate that issued by Civil Registration Section.
- Child passenger aged over 7 years old must use the Thai Identification Card or Passport instead of the birth certificate.
- Identification card issued by a private organization Or various associations Which is assigned to exercise administrative power, such as professional cards issued by the association And various institutions Such as a tour guide card Medical identification card Student card - student Do not accept travel.
- For foreign cards Passengers can travel But must have official documents That allows passengers to travel to their destination However, passengers can travel to the province specified on the foreign card. Which does not require travel documents from the government
- For international passengers Must present a valid passport in good condition And has not expired only Copy of passport Foreign driving license Or foreign identity card does not accept travel If the passport is kept at the embassy for a visa Passengers can use a copy of the passport together with the embassy letter. Or the receipt of the visa (original) stating that the passenger's passport is at the embassy to travel, however, the passenger must sign a certified copy On the copy of the passport as well
- Pregnant passenger between 28 weeks to 32 weeks at the date of departure are required to present a medical certificate with the notation "Fit to Travel" and indicate gestation age. The validity period of the medical certificate should be within 7 days from date of issuance.
- Travel documents Must be in perfect condition And has not expired Accepting travelers only for those who hold passports
- Passports must be valid for more than 6 months. Exceptions may apply in certain countries with clear requirements. Other travel documents such as visa (visa), return flight tickets / connecting plane tickets Living factors and / or various health requirements Must meet the requirements from the database of the International Air Transport Association
- Child passenger aged 14 days to 12 years old who do not travel with a parents or legal guardian must have a consent letter from a parent or legal guardian, the consent letter must attach a copy of the ID card of the father or mother or a legal guardian That has been certified true copy attached to the consent letter.
- Child passenger aged 14 days to 12 years old who do not travel with a parents or legal guardian must travel with guardian of at least 18 years old and have a consent letter from a parent or legal guardian, the consent letter must attach a copy of the ID card of the father or mother or a legal guardian That has been certified true copy Attached to the consent letter.
Travel documents for Vietjet Air flights (VJ)
For flights in Vietnam:
All passengers (including children, accompanied by adults) must present their identity card in compliance with the airline safety regulations. The identity document type, with the following images, will be accepted with valid conditions. (Not expired):
- ID card
- Announcement of the Armed Forces Certification
- National Council membership card
- Party membership card
- Journalist card
- Driver's license
- Airline security control card
- Vietnam Airlines Identification Card
- Individual certificates have been adopted by the police, residential district
- Birth certificate (for children 14 years and older)
- Birth certificate certification (For babies under 1 month)
For foreign passengers, must present a passport or ID card from the Department of Foreign Affairs. Passed by the consul of the passenger There is a picture and sealed and describes the lost passport of the passenger, certified by the local police.
For international flights: Passengers making documents for international flight procedures must present a passport document or travel document or other valuable documents. Legal entry (passport) In the case that the child does not have a passport himself Is the name, date / month / year of birth and the picture of the child written and placed on the passport of the legal representative, such as father , mother , stepfather, stepmother or parents