- Passenger must present the identity card or the original passport issued by government only. The document must be in perfect condition.
- If the above document was expired/incomplete, passenger must report to the police station to bring the notification and submit with the expired/ incomplete travel document to be able to travel except Krabi Airport.
- Monk can use the original Monk Certificate as the travel document.
- Passenger who has name/surname changing must bring an original or copy of Name/Surname Changing Certificate issued by government in paper only. The photo/screenshot of the certificate is not accepted.
- Passenger with disabilities can use identity cards for people with disabilities issued by government as the travel document. The identity card must be the original not a copy in perfect condition.
- Children aged 14 days but less than 12 years old can use a birth certificate. Or an identity card, travelable Must travel with a parent or guardian aged 18 or older to join In the case of traveling with a guardian, a power of attorney from the father or mother, including a certified copy of the father or mother's ID card, must also be attached with the power of attorney.
- Children aged 12 and under 16 can use the documents mentioned above when traveling. In the absence of the documents mentioned above Can use the original birth certificate to travel. Which must be used with a card that has a photograph together with travel documents If children travel alone Father or mother Or the guardian must sign the airline liability disclaimer before check-in only
- Photos of various travel documents As shown in communication equipment Do not accept travel
- Identification card issued by a private organization Or various associations Which is assigned to exercise administrative power, such as professional cards issued by the association And various institutions Such as a tour guide card Medical identification card Student card - student Do not accept travel
- For foreign cards Passengers can travel But must have official documents That allows passengers to travel to their destination However, passengers can travel to the province specified on the foreign card. Which does not require travel documents from the government
- For international passengers Must present a valid passport in good condition And has not expired only Copy of passport Foreign driving license Or foreign identity card does not accept travel If the passport is kept at the embassy for a visa Passengers can use a copy of the passport together with the embassy letter. Or the receipt of the visa (original) stating that the passenger's passport is at the embassy to travel, however, the passenger must sign a certified copy On the copy of the passport as well
Travel documents Must be in perfect condition And has not expired Accepting travelers only for those who hold passports And passports must be valid for more than 6 months. Exceptions may apply in certain countries with clear requirements. Other travel documents such as visa (visa), return flight tickets / connecting plane tickets Living factors and / or various health requirements Must meet the requirements from the database of the International Air Transport Association
Children aged 14 days to 12 years old who do not travel with a parent or legal guardian Must have a consent letter from a parent or legal guardian, with which consent must attach a copy of the ID card of the father or mother Or a legal guardian That has been certified true copy Attached to the consent letter Children aged 12 and under 16 cannot travel alone on an international flight. Children aged 12 and under 16 who wish to travel on international flights Must travel with a guardian aged not less than 18 years of age
Travel documents for Vietjet Air flights (VJ)
For flights in Vietnam:
All passengers (including children, accompanied by adults) must present their identity card in compliance with the airline safety regulations. The identity document type, with the following images, will be accepted with valid conditions. (Not expired):
- ID card
- Announcement of the Armed Forces Certification
- National Council membership card
- Party membership card
- Journalist card
- Driver's license
- Airline security control card
- Vietnam Airlines Identification Card
- Individual certificates have been adopted by the police, residential district
- Birth certificate (for children 14 years and older)
- Birth certificate certification (For babies under 1 month)
For foreign passengers, must present a passport or ID card from the Department of Foreign Affairs. Passed by the consul of the passenger There is a picture and sealed and describes the lost passport of the passenger, certified by the local police.
For international flights:Passengers making documents for international flight procedures must present a passport document or travel document or other valuable documents. Legal entry (passport) In the case that the child does not have a passport himself Is the name, date / month / year of birth and the picture of the child written and placed on the passport of the legal representative, such as father , mother , stepfather, stepmother or parents